Friday 25 March 2011

Introduction

My name is Jaren Baranyay and I am on the road to becoming a Graphic Designer at the University of Lethbridge. I am currently in my fourth year of majoring in New Media with a minor in Marketing. My life has always been about art and design and over the past few years in the New Media program I have become increasingly interested in the area of digital art. I provided a link below that gives some background information about me and my design work:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4YOVtGOflM

This blog focuses on the evolution of digital art, where it has started, and where it is used now. I hope you enjoy learning about this topic through this blog because it is an area of my life that I live day in and day out. Feel free to leave comments and provide me with some feedback!

Some of my work:

Graphic Design

3D Modelling


Tattoo Design


Mural Painting




Canvas Painting


Buffalo Skull Painting







Portrait Sketches




No comments:

Post a Comment